What you do?
- Developing Maintenance Plans including Job Cards and Work Orders.
- Managing the timely preparation, execution and administrative completion of maintenance activities and prioritization of these activities on platform and cable systems.
- Budget accountability on cyclic maintenance, repair and replacement and investment measures.
- Routine monitoring and fault management process by coordination of required activities and organising or providing technical support
- Provide technical input and Lessons Learned to enable future safe and efficient operations and maintenance of existing and new assets
- Assist Projects and Operations Readiness Teams in designing, building and commissioning of new Grid Connection Systems.
Where are you going to work?
As a Field Engineer High Voltage you will be working for one of the largest electricity transporters in Europe. An organisation with more than 23,500 kilometres of high-voltage connections on land and at sea and around 5,000 employees. This organisation's top priority is a safe and uninterrupted electricity supply for 41 million end users in the Netherlands and Germany as well as facilitating the energy transition and further integration of the Northwest European energy market.
What do you bring?
- Engineering degree on BSc or MSc level.
- 5+ year of relevant work experience.
- Preferably you are an expert in one or more technical areas such as High voltage secondary systems and AUX SCADA (Honeywell).
- Affinity with switching operations in high voltage installations.
- Solid technical background and experience with electrical (LV, HV, GIS) and/or mechanical systems (HVA/C, Foam and Gas Fire Fighting and other aux systems) and other offshore installations.
- Experienced in working in project environments.
- Relevant knowledge and experience in occupational safety and environmental protection.
- Knowledge of offshore regulatory conditions and legislation.
- Language skills in both Dutch and English, verbal and in writing, at Level B2 (confident) or higher.
What do we offer?
Tecson Rotterdam B.V. is a reliable and personal organization that treats people with respect and confidence. We attach great value to the wishes of the candidates and always do our best to meet them. Together with our clients we will create opportunities tailormade on your skillset, ambitions and wishes. We are handle transparent and we communicate openly and directly.
In addition to a good salary, we offer:
- A good pensionplan.
- Personal attention and guidance.
- 26 vacation days.
- Holiday pay and bonuses.
- 50% contribution to health insurance premium.
- Development opportunities.
- Annual training budget of € 2,500.
Are you the Field Engineer High Voltage we are looking for? Apply immediately to this vacancy at Tecson Rotterdam B.V.Solliciteer